Monaco Yacht Show 2023
The Monaco Yacht Show is the premier event for Super Yachts.
Posidonia, which has been supplying anchors to the world's largest yachts for over a decade, could not miss it.
Our CEO and General Director, Serena Ardito, is visiting to greet friends and customers who have their most stunning vessels here today.
The beauty and wealth of the Principality of Monaco always dazzle the eyes. The yachts anchored in the bay in the morning create a magnificent spectacle.
The show is divided into three parts:
- there are 120 vessels this year, including around 50 luxury tenders;
- a section dedicated to designers and accessories;
- and a last part that has gained more prominence in recent years, dedicated to super luxury products; items intrinsically linked more to wealth and its ostentation than to boating, so: helicopters, private jets, submarines, high-end motorcycles, and cars.
The festival is a concentration of glamour, with an average yacht length of fifty meters and some mega-yachts exceeding one hundred meters.
Many inspiring stories from the world of Superyachts will be featured at this year's exhibition.
- These stories showcase a commitment to biodiversity, including a collaboration between the Coral Sea Fundation and the Sea Women of Malaysia. Through this initiative, women from the islands of Papua are equipped with the necessary technology to monitor coral reefs.
- Another remarkable story is that of Sara Skinner, the founder of the Blue Marine Foundation (BLUE), a charitable organization dedicated to protecting 30% of the world's oceans by 2030. With the support of Prince Albert, this initiative was launched right here at MYS.